Weekly Workout #3
This week’s workout is a bit different, the offseason is in midseason, but it is important to start focusing on the season ahead. This week the goal is to make you think about what you hope to achieve in 2017 and how you are going to get there!
I have created some questions for you, as an athlete, to answer. These questions should make you think and hopefully help guide you to achieve your goals in 2017.
- What did you achieve in 2016?
- What did you not achieve in 2016 that you wanted to?
- If you could only accomplish one thing in 2017 what would it be?
- What are your individual sport weaknesses?
- What are your plans for 2017 to fix those weaknesses?
- Is there one race you have always wanted to do?
- Write out the 3 goals you want to achieve in 2017!
Each of these questions has a specific answer. It is important to look at each sport and each season as a chance to improve. It is as important as an athlete to be able to continue to improve.
Take some time, answer the questions and if you cannot find answers to your how to improve, talk to your coach, find a coach, or do some research online (there are some great articles online).