PURSUE THE FUTURE WITH PURPOSE
If you are a junior elite, U23 or collegiate athlete, we want you to join us!
Our team is for young athletes who are looking to develop in the sport of triathlon. We are a satellite team with athletes from around the country. Athletes will be provided with training programs to fit their schedules and goals. The team will have several training camps throughout the year as well as a presence at the USAT junior series events.
Our goal is to provide a team structure for junior, U23 and development athletes around the country (athletes 16-25 years old). The team will be focused around quality coaching for our athletes to help them develop as triathletes. We will host training camps 5-6 times per year for the athletes to train together and will provide coaching support at several USAT junior race series events. Coach Jarrod will provide athletes with coaching and communication to further their triathlon development.
Coach Jarrod is a 2008 US Olympian, 3x National Champion, 2005 ITU Under 23 World Champion, 2009 ITU Duathlon World Champion and the only US male to have won an ITU World Series race (2009 Hamburg WTS). Jarrod has also raced Olympic distance non-draft, 70.3 and Ironman triathlons.
Jarrod grew up playing every sport he could including baseball, soccer, basketball, lacrosse, wrestling, swimming, and running. In high school, he placed 22nd at Foot Locker Cross Country High School Nationals and was on a state championship swim team. Jarrod attended Dartmouth College where he ran for the Big Green and won the 2002 Ivy League Cross Country Championships. He graduated with a degree in History in 2004.
What's included in the team membership:
- Triathlon gear and clothing discounts
- 1x per month team video calls to discuss racing, strategies, Q&As and mental training
- Coaching by Coach Jarrod Shoemaker
- Access to Sports Mental Trainer and professional triathlete Alicia Kaye (winner of St. Anthony's, NYC and Philly Triathlons, Lifetime Triathlon Series Champion)
- Training Peaks Premium Account for training and communication
- 5-6 Training Camp Opportunities throughout the year These camps will be located in various locations around the US as an opportunity for our athletes to train together
Join Our Team:
- $125 a month for semi-custom coaching plans designed to be utilized around high school or college athlete running or swimming seasons (coach will provide swim/bike or bike/run workouts to supplement current athletic season)
- $300 a month (or $3,100 for one year) for full one on one coaching and six 30 minute sports mental training sessions per year
- $2000 a year for bi-weekly coaching plans (plans will be provided for two week blocks throughout the season)